- 75% of Brits want whiter teeth, but 25% don’t clean their teeth properly.
- White teeth can make you look 20% more attractive and even 5 years younger.
- White teeth could make people think you earn £10,000 more than if you have stained teeth.
- Having white teeth increases your employment potential by 10%.
- Men are more worried about having bad teeth than going bald.
- Almost a third of men think white teeth demonstrate wealth and status, and it also doubles the perception you have been privately educated or gone to university.
- Additionally, it seems brushing your teeth properly could have as much impact in the battle against ageing as anti-wrinkle serums and creams.
Results of a study, lead by Dr Uchenna Okoye, (Oral-B Smile Director), that investigated the attitudes of over 2000 British men and women on white teeth, as well as leading professional dentists.
Some of the dental procedures that we offer include bleaching, veneers, crowns, white fillings, single, orthodontics (Fastbraces®, Invisalign®), gum reshaping and dental bridges. When considering ‘cosmetic’ dentistry to enhance your smile we recommend you contact us for a consultation so we can create a treatment plan that best suits you. We will always promote the most conservative approach to improve your smile. Small changes can make a big difference, as illustrated by the photos below. All the cases shown were completed at IGDP Limited.
Call us today on 020 7226 0849 for a 30-minute consultation to see what we can do for you.