Speed without compromise
Stephan van Vuuren is the FIRST dentist in London and the UK to offer this new and exciting technology to straighten your teeth in 3 months to about a year.
Fastbraces® technology is safe, comfortable and very affordable.
Fastbraces® is suitable for children and adults alike.
Call us today to book your 30-minute FREE CONSULTATION for more information and your first step to a beautiful smile!
For more information go to the Fastbraces® web site…
- Clinical records, radiographs, photographs, impressions
- All your appointments for reviews and modifications
- Small modifications to teeth for cosmetic purposes(enameplasty)
- First set of clear removable retainers
- No hidden costs
The new and amazing Fastbraces®Clear™ ceramic bracket that offers the same advantages of moving teeth as the Fastbraces® metal brackets, with the added benefit of an aesthetic and totally cosmetic solution.
Fastbraces® TURBO™ measures results in days rather than in months… Your treatments can be completed in as little as 90 – 120 days. The fastest and very comfortable way to straighten your teeth – safely.
Only available from licensed Fastbraces® Providers.
Not available from specialist orthodontists.
Conditions apply and not all cases will qualify.
Stephan received the following recognitions for his work in Fastbraces®
Fastbraces® Award of Recognition from Orthoworld®, earning him the title of Visionary Leader 2012 International.
Master Provider Award from Orthoworld® LLC in 2013
Senior Master Provider Award from Orthoworld® LLC in 2016
Speaker’s Hall of Fame Award from Orthoworld® LLC in 2016
Stephan presents seminars in Fastbraces® in the Republic of Ireland, Europe, Scandinavia, Canada, the USA and South Africa.
*Fastbraces® Expert refers to a merit status based on the standards set out by the AAO (American Association for Orthodontics) for American orthodontists. A Senior Master Affiliate has completed at least 100 cases to these standards.
The Fastbraces® Difference
Used for decades
Often changes to natural bite
Extractions often required
Multiple wires used
Typically 2 years
Typically high cost
Delayed root movement
Pain issues reported
Typically retainers 24/7
Used for over 30 years
Natural bite preserved
Almost always non-extraction
Just one wire
Could be 90 days
Typically low cost
Immediate root movement
Typically 15-20 minutes daily
Fastbraces® were developed to straighten teeth differently. Fastbraces® is the revolutionary system of fast, safe, easy and affordable braces that is changing the field of orthodontics. It is a complete, non-extraction system for most cases, which provides patients with outstanding results.
- How does it work? Traditional braces move teeth into position in two stages, usually over a period of about two years. In the first year, the crown of the tooth is moved into alignment. In the second year, treatment addresses the position of the root of the tooth. However, the brackets used with Fastbraces® work on a different mechanical principle altogether. The patented system uses an innovative triangular bracket and a specially- shaped square wire to correct the position of the root of the tooth, from the beginning of treatment. This combination is key in realigning the root and crown simultaneously.
- How long is Treatment Time? Fastbraces® Technology gently allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final position from the onset of treatment, achieving root parallelism at the beginning stages, thus completing treatment from 3 months to about a year. Some patients see results in just weeks!
- Are Fastbraces® Painful? Fastbraces® Technology has low mean frictional forces, a clear-cut reduction in sliding friction and pain reduction with fitting front and back teeth together. Patients report little discomfort as a result.
- Do I have to wear a Retainer? With the complete alignment of the roots of the teeth, retention is needed every day for only 15-20 minutes (“Tooth Shampoo”). Some people like wearing the retainers at night (“Teeth pajamas”). No more retainers for hours during the day for months after treatment. This is yet another reason why Fastbraces® Technology is changing the way orthodontics is done altogether.
- IGDP is proud to be your premiere dental practice to offer the amazing Fastbraces® Technology. Discover how Stephan and Fastbraces® can team up to help you truly LOVE your smile, maybe for the first time ever!
Successful Smiles: Since Fastbraces® Technology was first introduced in 1992; there have been great success stories around the world. Both children and adults have seen the benefits of this innovative system. The confidence that is gained from having a healthy, beautiful smile is priceless. Fastbraces® Technology has been the key to a happier life – both personally and professionally, for thousands of patients around the world. Visit fastbraces.com for more amazing stories.
The first step to a great smile is to meet one-on-one with Stephan to determine if you are a candidate for the Fastbraces® system. They will do a comprehensive exam of your mouth and smile. Next, impressions and x-rays are taken to help them create a customized treatment plan designed specifically for your smile.
Here are a few simple questions to ask yourself that can help determine whether or not you are a good candidate:
- Would you like a straighter, more beautiful smile?
- Would you like that beautiful smile in a few short months instead of years?
- Would you like to experience less discomfort?
- Would you like to pay less for your orthodontic treatment?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then CONGRATULATIONS, you could be a great candidate for Fastbraces®!
Do you have gaps between your teeth? Do you have crooked teeth? Do you hide your teeth behind your lips or your hand? Do you hate getting your photo taken? Are YOU one of the thousands of people who dislike their smile? If any of these statement apply to you… Then We Can Help! If you’ve ever considered traditional fixed braces but have been put off by the need to wear them for 2 – 3 years and by the cost …. If you’ve ever considered clear aligners but have been hesitant due to the cost and length of time you may need to wear them… … Then We Can Help! IGDP is proud to be your Premier Dental Practice that now offers the amazing Fastbraces® Technology!
Revolutionary: Fastbraces® Technology is an innovative orthodontic treatment, specially designed to move teeth fast and efficiently with gentle forces giving beautiful, straight teeth in a matter of months… not years!
The triangular-shaped brackets, along with a super-elastic wire, create the ideal combination of gentle forces to move the teeth in a more natural way. Patients will typically start seeing results within the first few weeks and will truly experience the Fastbraces® Difference.
- When teeth come in crooked, this means the root is typically not in the correct position. When Fastbraces® triangular braces are applied with a wire instead of square braces, the distance between the braces is almost doubled
- This extra space increases the flexibility of the wire, allowing the root to be straightened upright in a year to as little as three months. Some patients see results in just a few weeks.
- Fastbraces® technology has been used successfully to treat thousands of patients.
- Fastbraces® have low friction and low sensitivity reported by patients.
- Because Fastbraces® Technology works in a different principle altogether, treatment can be reduced, which typically results in less cost and less visits to your doctor.
For more information on Fastbraces® Technology or to make an appointment, call 020 7226 0849.
IGDP is proud to be the FIRST dental practice to offer the amazing Fastbraces® Technology in the United Kingdom. Call or email us to discover how IGDP and Fastbraces® Technology can team up to give you a smile that you have always dreamed of.
- Treatment times range from 3 months to about a year Fastbraces® Technology typically works with just one orthodontic wire from start to finish, whereas old braces usually require a series of wires and tightening procedures. Fastbraces® Technology uses a special square super-elastic nickel-titanium wire which is activated by the special design of the braces. This dynamic wire helps upright the whole tooth using the natural temperature of the mouth in just one stage. Now treatment time can be measured in months instead of years!
- Safe Thirty years of history, thousands of consecutively treated patients and university research have shown that Fastbraces® are not only safe but offer many additional benefits. Patients often experience less discomfort and there are no more risks with Fastbraces® than those associated with traditional braces. Additionally, the fact that the braces are on for less time means that there is possibly less chance of tooth decay due to improper oral hygiene.
- Affordable Fastbraces® Technology is very affordable in most cases because treatment typically takes just a few visits at the doctor’s office. Less doctor visits mean less money spent, less gas used getting to and from the dentist’s practice and less time off school or work.
- Comfortable Patients report little discomfort or pain and we never have to prescribe pain killers.
- Different by design The Fastbraces® Technology brackets have an elevated slot and a unique elbow design. The shape of the bracket is critical because it literally changes the force-flexibility equation. The square shape of conventional brackets defines the distance between the brackets and that distance determines the flexibility of the wire. The triangular shape of the Fastbraces® patented bracket increases the distance between the individual brackets, which increase the flexibility of the wire. Additionally, the brackets help deliver torquing and tipping forces to the root of the tooth from the beginning of treatment. These fundamental differences allow treatment to be completed from 3 months to about a year.
- FAST – treatment time that is measured in months instead of years!
- EASY – retainers for only 15-20 minutes a day
- SAFE – tested by leading Universities in the U.S., Europe, and South America
- QUALITY – the original, certified by the Inventor and made in the U.S.
- SIMPLE – almost always non-extraction treatment
- CLEAN – possibly less decay around brackets due to short treatment duration
- CLEAR – aesthetic ceramic brackets available with a tooth colored wire
ASK US TODAY HOW WE CAN STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH IN MONTHS INSTEAD OF YEARS!
The biggest question for a child or adult who may need braces would probably be “how quickly can I get them off?” There are no miracle shortcuts in orthodontics, but Fastbraces® Technology is different by design. Fastbraces® makes it possible to measure treatment time in months instead of years. Some patients see results in just a few weeks! The old style braces are generally square in shape and usually move the crown of the tooth in the first year, and the root of the tooth in the second year, which requires two years of treatment time. The patented triangular bracket in the Fastbraces® Technology gently allows for movement of the crown and the root of the teeth at the same time without any extra risk for the patient and with minimal discomfort. It’s fast, safe, easy and affordable! For more information call us today, 020 7226 0849, to schedule a FREE consultation.
Fastbraces® are designed to straighten teeth in a short time period of 3 months to about a year! The teeth are moved differently and safely, creating a beautiful smile that you have always dreamed of!
Fastbraces® Technology was developed with safety in mind allowing the system to be fast and affordable without compromising patient care. Fastbraces® Technology uses a unique, patented bracket design that is triangular shaped. The triangular shaped bracket allows for the use of just one wire. Now, patients can get a beautiful, straight smile in as little as a few months. Some patients see results in just a few weeks!
Fastbraces® Technology has shown optimal performance in the following areas:
- Low frictional forces.
Fastbraces® are safe and effective for children and adults. During your consultation, the doctor will discuss your options with you and determine if you are a good candidate for Fastbraces® And now, Fastbraces® comes with a clear option! Fastbraces® Clear™ ceramic brackets are also available and offer the same technology advantages of moving teeth as the Fastbraces® metal brackets. To discuss your treatment options, call our office today to schedule a consultation! Or, to learn more about Fastbraces®, click here! Other benefits include:
- Truly impressive results in months!
- A comfortable treatment
- Minimal retainer wear
A beautiful, straight smile is at your fingertips. Find out if Fastbraces® are the right choice for you.