Braces fitted behind your teeth may be the ideal option to correct minor tooth misalignments.
The brackets are mounted to the back of the teeth and can achieve optimal results in just 12-24 weeks.
The braces are completely out of sight and you can function as normal.
Stephan van Vuuren uses the MTM® No•Trace System and will consult with you free of charge to establish if this option will suit you
"I want it!"
Benefits of lingual braces
- Not visible at all
- Fast and efficient – results in as little as 8-12 weeks
- Cost effective. Prices start from £2, 100
- Suitable for all age groups
- No risk of decalcification to the front tooth surface
Disadvantages of lingual braces
- Discomfort on tongue at times
- May affect your speech initially
- Limited to correcting the front teeth only
- Bite ramps to prevent you from biting the brackets off
- Not suitable for open bite or open bite tendency cases